(Sunday, 10 February 2013, 12:00 PM)
PLEASE JOIN US TO MARCH FOR SYRIA IN SYDNEY TO:
* Condemn the Israeli airstrike inside Syria
* Condemn the killing of innocent civilians by the terrorist FSA
* Condemn the funding and arming of rebels by the Turkish, Gulf and Western Governments
* Support the Syrian Government and Army, sons and daughters of Syria
WHERE: Sydney Town Hall
483 George St, Sydney, Australia
(Town Hall station - where we will start our march )
WHEN: Sunday, 10 February 2013, 12:00 PM
A MESSAGE FROM THE RALLY ORGANISERS...
In order to help ensure everybody's safety on Sunday we would like to ask you all to exercise extreme care whilst travelling to and from the event and to look out for one another.
We would appreciate it if everybody could please abide by the following rules:
1. Please do not wear any patriotic clothing on your way to and from the rally.
2. Please do not wave any patriotic signs, flags etc until you have arrived safely at the rally.
3. Please make sure you are not traveling alone, especially if you are using public transport. Try to stay in groups.
4. If you feel scared or threatened for whatever reasons on your way either to and from the rally please do not hesitate to contact police.
We will have a police escort throughout the endurance of the rally and police train guards have been notified to increase patrols at all stations.
Please do not panic, we have not received any threats and are not expecting any kind of trouble on Sunday however we are just making sure that your safety is our first priority.
So please, remember to stick together and look after each other.
"It has been brought to my attention that there will be track work on some railway lines this Sunday so some lines may be disrupted.
To avoid being late, getting lost or stranded can I please ask everyone to be organised and check Cityrail timetables and even consider catching a bus if your line is going to be disrupted. "
You can access bus timetables here: http://www.sydneybuses.info/routes/timetables-route-maps